Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Hey every one, well the weekend is fast coming to a close. I hope all of you have made the best of it. The rain here let up about noon and the sun actually came out. I even got an e-mail asking if we were playing golf or water polo this week1 LOL!
I am dedicating this post to all you girls who drop by I have only a couple of guys stop in. I don't think they will mind. In fact they will get a kick out of it too. So pass it along to you friends to stop by!...

Oh, this is a cutie!! :-)



Subject: For every woman who seeks the truth!

"Lord, I have a problem."

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"I know that you created me and provided this
beautiful garden and all of these wonderful
animals, as well as that hilarious comedic snake,
but I'm just not happy."

"And why is that Eve?"

"Lord, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of
apples."

"Well Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I
shall create a man for you."
"Man? What is that Lord?"

"A flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll
lie, cheat and be vain; all in all, he'll give you
a hard time. But he'll be bigger, faster and will
like to hunt and kill things. I'll create him in such a
way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He
will be witless and will revel in childish things
like fighting and kicking a ball about. He won't
be as smart as you, so he will also need your advice
to think properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with ironically raised
eyebrows, "but what's the catch Lord?"

"Well...you can have him on one condition."
"And what's that Lord? "

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and
self-admiring...so you'll have to let him believe
that I made him first. And it will have to be our
little secret...you know, woman to woman."
Thought for the day, the harder I try to please the more I'm convinced to forget it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home