Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hi every one, today turned into a work day for me. I cut grass at my ML for six an a half hours today. I didn't even stop for lunch. I was trying to get as much done as I could before the next wave of thunder storms came in. I almost got half of the place cut. Tomorrow I will go back and try to finish. She has fifteen acres but we only cut about eight! the rest is in pine trees. Any way with all the rain my brother -in law has gotten behind so I am trying to help get caught back up.
Needless to say I am tired and sore from riding the tractor for so long. I am hitting the sack early tonight. Hope every one has a great Thursday!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, cutting grass is like washing clothes in a couple of days you have to do it again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home