Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, June 03, 2005

Hi gang, You have made it another week! Plane well for the weekend it will be over before you no it! It has rained here all week! We are suppose to get a break today before it starts again for another week. Today I have got to get the grass cut! It is up over my ankles! Have you ever tried to pick up dog poop in six inch grass? Not fun! Course it's not fun any way but I could be a horse lover instead of dogs! LOL! Every one have a great weekend!
Thought for the day, I told you about my wife having string lights far every month. Well who else has flamingos in their bath room...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home