Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hi every one another day has gotten away from me. Hope all of you have had a good day. I have been busy again doing you no what...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have never seen grass grow so fast! We have had just the right combination of rain and sun. The work is tuff when it's hot and Bess has gas from clover doesn't help!...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Things will be getting better real soon. I have invested in some new grass cutting equipment!...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thought for the day, my oldest daughter from Chicago came in this evening. They will be here for a week. So post may be slow in coming K!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home