Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, June 27, 2005

Hey every one, I hope all had a good weekend. We had just a small shower not enough to settle the dust in the drive. By now you have heard of the golf shot that won the women's US Open. She lived up to her name. Congrads. Birdie Kim!

I am sitting by the phone this morning waiting to here from my wife. Her mom was taken to the hospital yesterday afternoon. She was not felling well at all. Turns out she had a build up of the heart med she was taking! Her heart was up and down all over. The last I heard if she made it through the night she should be coming out of it and become more stable.

Last week was a med. week on Wed. We had to take my daughter to the hospital with a adverse reaction to her meds. She call this morning and said she may not got out till the end of the week! What's the old saying about threes? I am afraid to move!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, there is a reason and a season for everything. Accept the fact, we don't no it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home