Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, July 08, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hi every one it is with great sorrow that I am forced to back of my blog for what I hope is a short period of time. I am having med. problems my daughter is still having problems and mil is still in the hospital. They have had to hire sitters to come in and be with her. The family is just worn out. Someone has to be with her around the clock. She can't eat so today they are inserting a tube in her stomach to feed her. I don't no how much more she can take. It's tearing my wife's heart out to see her go through this. I hope to get around to see each of you as I can. See you on the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home