Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hi every one, I hope your weekend is proceeding well. Around our area we got started off with a bang. People were shooting fire works last night already! Did I tell you my dogs are terrified of guns and fire works!
I tried to get them out to do their business and they just stood at the door looking at me like are you kidding. You want me to go out there!
Update on MIL, they have moved her to a room. She is having trouble swallowing so they have a tube feeding her that asure stuff. She coming along, we hope they get her up and moving today. She is wanting to go home and is complaining about every thing! LOL! She is almost normal!
My wife came in this morning. She was there for the last 24 hours. Needless to say she is wiped out. I am trying to get her to just relax but that wont happen! Got o keep moving!
Thought for the day, what will you do when I die?...


A DINNER CONVERSATION GONE WRONG.....

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not - don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)."

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan).

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: "Would you play golf with her?"

HUSBAND: "I guess so."

WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: - - - silence - - -

HUSBAND: "Shit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home