Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Shoos Fly

Hi gang, hope every one has had a good hump day. We have had the great-grand kids today. Their parents are agreeing to disagree! Keep them in your prayers.

Not much to say today. Some times a picture is worth a thousands words. So I wiped up this stick drawing to show me walking.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The biggest horse fly I ever saw was determined to get a bite out of me. I am waving my cap and hands trying to keep it off me. Have you ever been bitten by a horse fly it hurts like %#@&* heck! I no all that saw me walking thought I had lost it!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, keep horse flies off Betsy if you want to keep your teeth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home