Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, May 06, 2005

Hi gang, I’m just coming in from M. Ball game. She got a hit and scored a run. She was so happy. (Course we were too!)

Thank ever one for your encouragement on my exercise I really do need it. I got it in again today. Walking is starting to affect my right hip but I don’t want to stop. That’s why I stopped walking. I will have to see how it goes.

This is gross but I didn’t take a picture you will just have to take my word for it. About a quarter mile from my house some one through out a catfish after flaying it. It has got to be one of the biggest I have seen The head was as large as a basket ball and about three and a half feet long! I stood there looking at this monster fish and the only thing I could say was gale!

I was asked what kind of flowers I am planting and I don’t remember the name of them. I will find out tomorrow and try to get some photos. I have a bad habit of not knowing when to quit when I am working out side. That’s when I over do it, my mind says ok but my body wants to no what the heck are you doing!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, the right time to stop is when you can’t see anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home