Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mothers Day

Hi gang, I hope all are having a good weekend. It sure is moving fast. Ball game Friday, got my flower garden planted, church and super with friends last night and Mothers Day today! Full weekend.

My son and I did watch the last 150 laps of the Nascar race. Biffle won another. I hit the bed about 10:30 and was out till around four this morning. I am sore in places I didn’t no I had!

Pleas don’t ask what is wrong with Tiger? So far the only thing he has done right is show up to play. I don’t think he needs to take a month at a time off!
Who am I too say with my game just a day makes a difference! LOL!

David’s article about the two who robed a grave and burned the body in a car made our paper here today. Our reporters must have been filling in space. I would like to cut out the paper and just have the sales sent. My luck the price would go up.

I have got to get moving we are going to my in-laws for the day. Happy Mothers Day to all you ladies and you single girls (((Hugs))) you have a good day too!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son be kind on Mothers day, she didn’t pick you either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home