Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Graduation

Hi gang, Saturday flew by, what’s the old saying don’t blink you will miss it! We went to my niece’s graduation. They had a reception from three too five and ceremony from five to six thirty. Sure sign of getting old, I never saw so many beautiful girls in one place.

She belonged to a home school program and they had twenty-five Graduating. Each had a slide program of their life and told what it meant for them to be graduating high school. Let me tell you, the seat got mighty hard by the time they were through!

After that my wife, sister-in-law and I went to O’Charly’s for supper. Needless to say it was a long afternoon. We got back home and caught the last fifty laps of the Nextel race. I just member going to bed, I was out like a light!

Strange things at the Byron Nelson in Texas! All new names on the leader board but would not surprise me to see VJ jump up and take it. I hope all are having a good weekend. We had a storm go through about two this morning. It sure cooled of quick.

Thought for the day, spring, young people, love in the air, what a great time to be alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home