Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, May 16, 2005

Four

Hi gang yep; I was on the course this morning. We had an 8:50am T- time. We had a guest join us today. One of our buddies BIL came in from Akron Ohio far a visit. He took us to the cleaners. He said that was his pent up winter frustrations! (Didn’t make me feel better)

Hope every one has had a good weekend and back fighting for that pay- day. All of you that went out of town I hope to see some photos. K.

We had a storm go through Friday night and it sure cooled things of. I sleep with the windows open last night and woke up cold and with a sore throat! This has been one crazy spring!

Gees I stopped to think far a minute and almost went to sleep! Every one have a good week.

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, if some one tells you take one day at a time, ask them if there is another way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home