Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, February 20, 2005

A Win is a Win!

Hi gang you week is winding down quick! It is raining here and has been all afternoon. Not much going on today. I was flipping back and forth watching the Daytona 500 and golf. I got so excited with racing I don’t no who won in golf!

Talking two extremes, Gordon up front all day and Jr.18th then come up and almost win!
Jeff owes his teammate. Jr. would have won! I knew that would happen luck was in there favor today!

Here is a pix you want find on TV or in the news from I rack…



Thought for the day, it is not “wither you win or loose but how you play the game”. Try telling that to a sport enthuses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home