Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, February 11, 2005

Broken Promase


Hi gang, well it is here that big weekend you have strived all week for. I hope you have a full schedule of R&R. Course you got to get your chores done first.

I have a full day tomorrow! I am playing golf for the first time in I don’t know when. In the evening I have a DATE!

Ok before you get all railed up. I have a father and daughter diner dance with the girl scouts! (In our case it’s granddaughter and grandfather) I am looking forward to it. She has a swanky new dress and I may have to ware a tater sack! I have gained so much weight.

I am very upset with myself to night! I broke a Promase I made about bloging. I said I would not get drawn into a political or religious debate. I blew it I got into the gay issue! I no better but this is serious and I just could not back away.

Thought for the day, “ Father forgive them for they no not what they do!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home