Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

That’s just great

Hi gang, is every one ready to yell Happy New Year again tonight? Chinese New Year, the year of the Rooster. Now for all those in no shape to January 1, now is your chance to get in on the action.

I am bushed; I stayed up after midnight finishing a book. Today I am dragging. I finished “The Mulberry Tree” it was good right down to the end then… I can’t tell you cause you may want to read it.

I believe all of you no Ellen; she has a pic. Of the neatest bike posted you got to go there and take a look!

We cooked a pot roast today and I took it over to my friends for their supper tonight. She looks real good Her husband looks like a truck hit him. I don’t think he got much rest the whole time she was in the hospital.

Thought for the day, it has rained all day today, gees it is better than snow and ice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home