Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, February 07, 2005

Budget

Hi gang, Monday is over you can coast now it's all down hill! My friend went home from the hospital today. I spent the morning visiting at the hospital. She looks good. A large scar on her neck from the surgery. She will have that from now on, unless cosmetic surgery. I don't think she will do that.

Not much going on. I just saw the proposed budget 2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS and in the hole! What ever happened to countable!

Thought for the day, some where I read ' I once saw a man with no shoes and I thought how sad. Then I saw a man with no legs and I said why doesn't the government help him?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home