Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Something Old...


Hi gang hope the day is going good for you. If it were not for Critter Chick I would not have much to say. That and the fact that my puter is running slow is mud today! I have no idea what that is about. I bet every retired person in the world is on line!

Any way Leslie posted something old, something new, borrowed and blue. Take a stab at it. She did it with wonderful pictures. I just sketched what came to mind and ran it through paint.


I have not shared a joke in a while so today is the day...

A young redhead goes into
The doctor's office and says
That her body hurts wherever
She touches it.


"Impossible," says the
Doctor. "Show me."


She takes her finger and
Pushes her elbow and screams
In agony. She pushes her
Knee and screams, pushes her
Ankle and screams.
Everywhere she touches makes
Her scream.


The doctor says, "You're
Not really a redhead, are
You?"


"No," she says, "I'm
Actually a blonde."


"I thought so," the doctor
Says. "Your finger is
Broken."

Thought for the day, my granpa use to say son, if you feel like you are brain dead, think about that girl you like over at the mantel health institute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home