Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, January 24, 2005



Excused


Hi gang I bet all of you had a good Monday. I saw it in the moon rings! Would you believe the litter box? Any way I hope all of you did well. I am running late again tonight of all things I had to show up for jury duty this morning. The courthouse was packed. I have never seen that many old people in one place. It looked like a nursing-home convention! I was excused due to my health.

I have not made it around to every one but will try to before I go to bed! Today has flown by. I borrowed a truck and picked up new windows for my room and howled of cans. My daughter and I can pile up a lot of cans quick. I sure need to get off the diet- soda; I drink to many every day.

I got a couple of pictures of the dogs playing out back for you guys to see my babies.

My daughter and her dog Trixe


Buddy(the big one) Lucky and Suggar. Lucky I found on the side of the road as a puppy he had been shot!


Buddy and Ginger playing by the bird feeder.

Thought for the day, my granpa use to say son, you can always tell the end of things. There just ant no more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home