Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, January 26, 2005



BLASÉ

Hi gang we made it to hump day. The weather continues to be a big issue in the east. They have been pounded and more on the way. I keep saying that’s what I like about the south. It may get cold and sometimes messy but it doesn’t last long.

I haven’t been on line so I don’t no what is going on with all of you. I will try to get caught up this morning. I just watched the news about the helicopter crash in I rack 31 killed. Also a big surprise they think they have found another one of Dievenchi workshop! I have read his autobiography, what a great person. Talk about multitalented!

Séance about eight-o’clock last night I have been in a blasé mood from screwing up a painting I was working on for Illustration Friday. I am not an artist I just like to doodle. Anyway with my trimmers it takes me a long time to do anything especially coloring. I had worked five hours on a drawing and had just finished coloring it and of all things; I moved my chair my legs were crossed and I hit the off button on the CPU! I stared at the screen in disbelief! I lost five hours, still can’t believe it.

This too will pass but I have myself worked up and don’t feel worth a three-dollar bill. I was going to play golf today suppose to be 65*f. Just don’t have the enthusiasm to go. Talk about pity pot, I am stuck on it!

Thought for the day, my granpa use to say son, sometimes things happen to teach you something. Even an old dog new Tricks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home