Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, February 04, 2005

What’s in a Day?

Hi gang, it’s that time again to let your hair down slip into those weekend specials and enjoy your time off! Those that have to work, well that’s the way it goes sometime. Enjoy yourself when you can. What plans have you made?

I am supervising the installation of two new windows in my room. Hopefully by April my room will be finished and I can move the computer. (Yeaha ) I am not showing any emotions during this time I will be column and cool.

I am now accepting color suggestions. I sort want half paper half paint. My wife doesn’t like that. I don’t want anything cold. My feet stay cold all the time. I will be putting some of my golf paraphernalia up. A nice golf green on one wall would be nice. Although she might have a hart attack if I suggest it. I have two great paintings of Augusta National that will go up for sure. I thought about a hot tub but that might be dangerous bloging!

Thought for the day, my granpa use to say, son if you get your own room remember you don’t own it your just aloud to use it! Oh yea Happy Birth Day Phyllis!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home