Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

UP DATE

Hi gang, hope all are doing well. I have lost myself in the room project I told you about. Windows are in two coats of paint is on. (Light Badge) Work has gone slow because of me! I am the slowest painter in the world. Long way to go so hang in there. I will try not to be so long getting back on line.

Golf was windy but worm, wound up with chapped lips! No kissing on my big date with Megan. The dance was great! She was surprised that I knew how to dance. I thought she knew. Any way other than noisy all went well we had a good time. Her best friend was there and came home with us for an over night so she had a big weekend. Guess who didn’t go to school Monday!

Thought for the day, “once, twice, three time a lady,” she laid her head on my chest as we danced!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home