Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, February 17, 2005

‘Is The Doctor In’

Hi gang, hope every one had a good hump day. Mine was YUCK! I spent most of the day with my daughter at the doc. Office. She has been sick for two weeks. I put my foot down and made her call in and tell them we were coming.

It turns out she has phenomena and a kidney infection! She was running a 103* fever when we got to the Doc. Office. Two shots and medication to take for a week if no better must go to hospital. She is better today, will have to see how it goes with her the rest of the week.

Last night was the start of our Lenten service every Wednesday. My wife is heading that up and is a nervous wreck trying to make sure all is well! We share a common meal together and a gospel reading. A short presentation and discussion. 5:30 till 7:30. I went in a helped sat up, serve and washed dishes. All went well but I was worn out when I got home.

Thought for the day, faith is very privet but shared with every one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home