Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sick leave:


I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not
allow me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then
he would tell me to take a few days off. So I hung upside down on the
ceiling and made funny noises. My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me
what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb
so that the Boss would think I was "CRAZY"
and give me a few days off.


A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are
you doing?" I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a
couple of days ." I jumped down and walked out of the office. When my
co-worker (the blond) followed me, the Boss asked her "...And where
do you think you're going?"

(You're gonna love this.....)






She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark."

We are having some great warm weather but no rain! Wendy and warm spells dry and danger from fires.
It looks like no rain for the next week or so. Warnings are out all over the state you must get a permit to burn.
Normally March is a vary wet month but so far we are over seven inches behind on rain fall.

I played golf Tuesday and worked up a good sweet from the 80* plus weather. We had a good round but my game stinks! LOL!

Yesterday we had our senior lunching at church. BBQ, from a new venue. Full Moon Rising! No it wasn't Chinese! Not bad but I have had better. After lunch I went to our golf course and hit a bucket of balls. Man the driving range was packed! Looks like I'm not the only one having trouble with there game.

Tiger is back today, may be he has his game back together. Last week was sad for number one!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your days off. I've taken 2 half day vacation days yesterday and today, and am working from home. It's great.

And enjoy the golf.
Cas

3:43 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

That's what Gord is saying about my food these days .. not bad, but I have had better!!! MEN! :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

I missed it about Tiger. Will have to check it out. Have a great weekend, buddy. Loved the joke! :)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

It's plenty wet here. I'll send the moisture your way!!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try that light bulb thing. lol. You think your game stinks...well let me tell you something. Mine stinks so bad they won't even let me on the golf course for the smell !!!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only bad thing about the weather warming up on your side of the world and the fact that there has not been much rain is ..... you will be spending many many days mowing and breaking your back in the garden. So be careful out there!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous susi said...

enjoy your free time
really nice idea, I will try that out once lool

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home