Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday, March 12, 2007

Here We Go Again!

Morning everyone, I hope all had a great weekend. I received this in a e-mail this weekend. Hard to believe those who are determined to cut God out of our history!


Our US Government is hoping the redesigned dollar coin will catch on.
It doesn't have In God We Trust stamped on it! I for one refuse it!

Turned out to be a work weekend for my son and I. We spent half a day Sat. trimming trees at church and hulling of the limbs. Yesterday we picked up limbs and branches at the lake getting ready to start this years grass cutting season.

We have the great-grand kids this weekend till Tuesday. They helped us pick up at the lake. They are a sight to see. Would you believe I forgot my camera!

We made them a lunch and each had a lunch bag. R wouldn't let go of his. It was so funny watching him pick up sticks holding on to the lunch bag. He eat everything and came home and had a big supper! It was a good day to be with family doing things together. (Rare)

Today they are going to Chums ( Gene Stallings kids hands on museum) They should enjoy that. Me I am meeting a friend to cut the fields at Church. We want to get it done before the weeds get to high. This is AEA week so the kids want be around. We don't cut or try not to when school is in session.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Good Morning! Don't work too hard this week! Zach's school break comes next week and Friday he and I are going up to see my sister in Missouri for a couple of days.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

Joe, the new dollars DO have "In God We Trust" on them. It's around the edges of the coin. There was a report last week that some of the coins minted inadvertantly had the phrase left off. The majority of them do.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home