Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Well I've had a couple ask if I was going to post again and I scratch my head and wonder why?

Not many come by any more so why bother. Sense my Florida trip two have stopped by. So what is the point of continuing.

I suppose I just don't fit in with the contacts I've made over the last couple of years. My life is just day to day humdrum but it's my life and it was fun while it lasted.

I may still drop in on some of you time to time just to say hi! Spring has sprung have a great summer all!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to your blog posts. Stop by when you think of it.

Cas

1:27 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I also look forward to stopping in when time allows me to. You should write for YOU Joe, I do, and it's great therapy for me.

8:47 AM  
Blogger ellen said...

I'll miss you, Joe. Take care.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Hey Joe, don't get discouraged. You've been gone a lot lately and I guess some folks forget to check in.

take care!!
balonie

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Joan said. When I pop in you have not updated so I leave it for a while before checking in again. But I know how you feel. I have really and truly been so busy, I don't have time for myself. It is 9.30 on a Saturday night and I have been working and still am working. I have also felt like giving up because of the lack of posting, people of stopped coming to my blog too and I have also said "why should I bother any more". But I am glad I dropped in today to let you know that you must not stop because I will miss you.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home