Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, February 02, 2007

WAY OVER DUE TO DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN TALK!


2007


Hi everyone I am back on line and it looks like the SPAMERS have found me, any suggestions?

Hard to believe it took two weeks to get my PC back. Turned out the person working on it was off sick and it just sit there! Dah! I would not be ennoyed if they had called me. It cost an arm and a leg to get both back. The Lap Top I picked up had 286 virous and a Trojin. They said I might have to bring it back and havre it reformatted.

My Pc, that I'm on now has a shinney new hard drive! Running smooth and fast YAHOO!
We had the twins birth day party at the lake Sunday, they had a ball! I will post some pixs. this week! Any way every one have a good weekend!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back up and running. I missed reading your blog.

Sorry it had to take so long and cost so much. I hope the fix lasts a very long time.

Cas
I'll be looking for those pictures.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hey buddy, thanks for letting us know you're back! We been amissin' you! :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger ellen said...

Welcome back, Joe!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

It is great you are back, my friend. You have been missed.
Now those computer issues---just hope the Computer Murphy
has moved on.:)

Enjoy your weekend.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you back, Joe. I hope the fix holds.

Buffy

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home