Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, February 18, 2007

You've heard of the morning after, this is the day before!

Well our bags are packed! All that's left is a little last minute shopping. We plane on getting an early start so this may or may not be my last post for a week or so.

I say may because all though I'm taking my lap top, I have never used it on the road. I have no idea about hot spots and all that jazz! So we will see what happens.

I'm taking my golf clubs & shoes.
Two cameras.
Bathing suit. ( Just in case it may warm up! )
Hum... what else do I need? Oh something to ware, heck my wife handles that!
Map. For what you just keep going SOUTH!
New dell Lap top. ( That I don't no how to use) Should be interesting, my wife is not thrilled that I'm taking it.

Well I will leave you with some world events...
Newest celebrity paternity suit,
MICHELIN MAN DENIES PATERNITY SUIT... CLAIMS CHILD IS NOT HIS.





One mans answer to bothersome neighbor!



Haven a great Sunday and week everyone! "On the road again can't wait to get on the road again!"

9 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Have a great trip and I hope the weather cooperates
for you. Of course if you don't like the weather never
fret it will change in a few days. :)

Be safe and have some fun.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Have yourself a good trip Joe, hopefully you will find a hot spot!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger ellen said...

Have a great week, Joe.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

Joe, try to enjoy yourself!! heehee.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy! Have a great trip, and good luck with your laptop.

Cas

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how your trip went, and how you enjoyed that Dell!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hope you're having fun!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you coming back?

12:35 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hello anyone there? Hope you can get back to posting soon! Take care, buddy! :)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home