Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, February 05, 2007

Twins Fourth Birth Day

Twins Big No. Four Birth Day cake



Sister-in-law putting on the candles



Blow Hard!



This is all mine!



Look what I got Papa


I hope all had a good weekend! Super Bowl dud for me , I was pulling for the Bears! Gees they like like our Tide! Even Tiger couldn't get it together!

As much as I hate the word verifications I turned it on to stop the Spam I am getting! Have a good week all!

6 Comments:

Blogger David said...

just an old friend stopping by to say hello.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The twins are growing up so fast and they are such cuties - going to break a lot of hearts when they start being interested in girls.

Have a fabulous week Joe.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Thanks for sharing their special day with us. They are so cute and growing.

Have a great week,my friend.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Ahhh, how cute they are! Thanks, buddy, those pix made my day!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Hi Joe,

Glad to see you are back in full swing.

Those kiddo's are cuties!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Brent said...

Awwwww! The twins are adorable!!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home