Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Florida trip was fun but tiering! We did 1850 miles in four days! All I did was drive and eat! I think I gained about ten pounds!


Two of my cousins I haven't seen in a long time. Far left fifty-eight years ago! Middle twenty-seven years ago! I suppose you could say our family isn't close.




Our friends we stayed with out side of Tampa Fl.

I hope every one has a good weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Great pictures! And just so you know, I haven't seen some of my relatives in decades. It's sad, but true.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a marathon of a trip. Glad you had fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Cas

3:02 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hey buddy, I love the pictures, and was very disappointed that I let you down when you made the trip. I hope you forgive me, and please stay in touch. I'm not blogging nearly as much myself these days, but I do like to visit with those who do. You have a good weekend also. I'll be resting up from keeping the little one last night. ((HUGS))

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home