Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, March 10, 2007



Hi every one, I'm running late today. My outside work is cutting into my on line time! I worked digging up roots again today and over did it. It was all I could do climbing the hill back up to the house. I had to stop three times and rest. It's very humbling to admit I can't do the things I use to do. My age is catching up with me.

I feel like the photo above of a black hole pulling stars and planets into its grasp. Like a pin ball bouncing around not knowing what I will get struck with next! This to will pass! I will do what I can, as I can, as long as I can. That's a bunch of cans! LOL!

Have a great weekend all! Have fun and get outside for a little while.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe Robinsmith said...

Joe, I thought you lived down in Florida and here your blog says Alabama. Wowee. . . Have a good weekend, sounds like a long trip there in that last blog post.

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also being pulled into a black hole and the suction is so damn strong that I am struggling to keep myself from being sucked in. You MUST take care of yourself - summer has not even started yet and you are out in the garden already.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Cans are a heap better than caints, right? Hope you're having a good weekend Joe. Don't work too hard!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I know what you mean, buddy. And, Brenda's right!! :)

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home