Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Morning everyone, I have been foiled again by e-mail! The coin story is not true as many of you let me no. I checked Snoops and found out the true story. You would think by now I would check something out before passing it on.

Yesterday is a blur! I vacuumed leaves at church and we got the fields cut. I went by a friends to look at their car. It was making a loud noise.

Turned out to have several problems. AC compressor, harmonic balancer and a oil leak. I told him to take it out to my local mechanic and I would give him a ride back home. He lives in town and I'm twelve miles out.

My wife and M took the great-grand kids to the museum and were there all afternoon. They had a good time. Needless to say it didn't ware them out! However my wife was exhausted !

Today is aluminum can day, the boys will get a kick out of going with me. Have a good day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

We're all taken in on some of those things from time to time.

Sounds like you had a busy few days. Have fun today with the boys.

*HUUGS*

7:10 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Yep, I would have fallen for that one also, buddy, if I hadn't already heard the story. Don't you work too hard now, you hear? :)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Man, you are one busy guy!!!

Just checking in to see how things are going:)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home