Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sunday Dec. 4TH
Christmas lights are popping out all over town! We got a late start this year. Normally Avery thing that is going up is done thanksgiving weekend.

We have the large tree up but not decorated yet. I got a few pic. To show you and thought I might get some from around town. I'll play that by ear. We take the little ones for a ride one night before Christmas to see the lights. This is something I have done most of my life, and hope my kids pass it on!

Speaking of lights, I ran across this discovery on lights and thought you might find it interesting.







Granddaughter and Great-granddaughter watching me up load pics.

Thought for the day, my grandpa yes to say son, always see Christmas through the eyes of a child and you will always find happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home