Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, November 28, 2005

We are about at the end of our turkey leftovers! Just a little turkey left and will make a sailed with that. Man that meal as large as it was disappeared fast. That's good I hate to see food go to waste. However around here the anamels wind up with it. They will eat almost any thing!

I was suppose to play golf yesterday but had such a sinus head ache. I went to bed with it and woke up with it. It was not a good day anyway. Thunder storms rolled through bout all day.

I have some up dated pics. For you that I keep forgetting to post...

Megan's friend from school!

you no who playing around!

Playing around!

For our new Church directory

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, holidays just ware you out so make sure the lighting is kept cold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home