Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm getting later and later posting! Cold here this morning and will be for the next few mornings. My golf buddies played golf today and I am a no show. Just too cold for me. If I can't enjoy myself I had rather not go! These guys would play in the snow if the course was open! LOL!

I have a friend who has started a flicker account using his Photo Thursday and Fridays Themes. I have him listed under my Photoblogs as Will Burnham his flicker sights

Please take the time to visit his sight. You want be disappointed! He is a great photographer with an eye for the unusual. I have been visiting Will and Lorien at JOLOLOG for over a year and they have never failed to please me with their work. Visit Lorien & Joe here

I love to take pics. But never see what a real photographer sees! It is dishearting at times but I will keep trying.

Thought for the day, I dream of the day I can visit each of you in you mind, can mind travel be far away?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home