Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, November 11, 2005

Our worm spell is over! WOW! 36* this morning, that's nipy but had just soon get this season behind me! I don't want to wish my life away, I'm not a winter person. I dry up like an old prune on cold days. Old author lets me no real quick to seek out a worm spot. My hands hurt from the cold so my golf days are limited during the winter months.

I took a few shots out back of the leaves and my dogs playing. They love to run through the leaves. The tress are shedding quickly due to this fall being so dry...



The trailer in the back ground is my sons place.


Hershey wanted to play with the dogs too!


Playing hide and seek


Ginger blending in... What's that I hear?


My last flower along the fence.


River of leaves


Back yard in the afternoon sun


Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, enjoy the warmth of the evening sun for winters chill has just begun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home