Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, November 03, 2005




Yesterday I thought I had bought the one way ticket to the great beyond! My daughter mixed bleach hot water and fabulous cleaner to clean the floors and almost sent me to the emergencies room! I noticed the smell but didn't realize what was happening until I almost passed out. Calling the poison controls hot line they told me to upon all the windows and turn on the fans to get the fumes out. For all of us to stay outside for at least two hours breathing deep fresh air. Man I thought I was a goner! LOL! My daughter said it didn't bother her? I told her it was ok I made up for both of us!

Thought for the day, are you prepared to leave this world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home