Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I have been wanting to wintergreen my sight and the template I found does not work right. It looks good but I can't get the side board right so for now here I am just plane me!

I did get my room finished though and have a pic. For you guys to see...





I think all of you knew yesterday was all saints day but have you relay thought what is a saint? All have the potential to become one by your very existence! They stand out as reminders of the many roads home! Some of us however choose the road less traveled! :-)!

There are those among us who have flu bugs and melodies so all, of us should be mind full of them today. It is a long winter and lots of bugs out there so prepare youself for the insult!

I received another wonderful e-mail that I must share with you. It's so cut...
http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=382219626&m=1652&rr=y&sou

Thought for the day, try to keep everything in prospective on this hump day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home