Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I don't know if any of you are as bad as me about saving things! I save articals and photos to share with you, then forget about them and why in the heck did I save them? :-)! Any way this is a great little e-mail I received and wanted to pass along becouse all of us at one time or another wish upon something! Fro a dear friend in India...

May be you wont believe it.. but this pic is of the holy tree in Arunachal Pradesh...

just look at it for 5 seconds and make a wish.. and then forward to atleast 10 of your friends and your wish will come true, however impossible it may be..

dont take it as a joke...


ONLY SEEK ITS BLESSINGS !!!!



Thought for the day, some never enjoy the smile on a childs face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home