Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cold wave hits the south! Worst is yet to come. Don'tch love it, this weekend it will be in the sixties then turn cold by Tuesday the lows will be in the twenties highs in the forties!

What would we do if we couldn't complain about the weather. Surfing the net I ran across a sight you have got to see!

This may be the best chance I ever get to look off the Eiffel Tower!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, it doesn't matter how much you give at Christmas but how willingly you gave it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home