Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

As the year is drawing to a close, I am thinking of some of the things I have done this year. Places I have been,metropolis KY. Fantastic McDonald. The kids played in their indoor Jim for over an hour and also at the Welcome center they had a wonderful play area for the kids.

Paducah KY. Old town was a cite to see. Built right on the river. The day we were there they were Haveing a city fest. Hundreds of Harley riders were in town. I have never seen that many bikes in one place.

Your going to love this, we visited old friends in a small town north west of Nashvill Ten.. And neither one of us remember the name of the town. All I can tell you is they have a lovely place way back in the woods. It was great to see them we spent many a weekend together in Chicago.

I maintained the grounds at the lake. Quite a job, it took twelve hours every week to keep the grass cut. My ML. Passed and I spent a lot of time at the lake trying to keep the place up. We bought a new lawn tractor to cut grass with for the new season. This should cut the up keep in half.

I got involved with the grounds keepers at Church. Spending one day a week cutting and cleaning the grounds. We have twenty acres to keep up and it is a job for about six men. We are currently in a fun raiser to build a new Church. That is a post in the making.

A first for me, I cleaned out my flower garden on Christmas eve. It was worm and I just wanted to get out of the house. I am ready to plant for the new season. I would like to get something growing year round. Another I would like to project!

numerous family problems that some how become my problem! But I want to end this on an upbeat note so I am not getting into that.

I am looking forward to the new year and especial to the new golf season. My game was not that hot all year so I'm looking for a better year.

Well let me quit rambling and close with a joke...

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE
A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and; said that her body hurt wherever she touched it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."
The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast
and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you? "Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde." "I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."

Thought for the day, Darn I hurt all over and don't have a broken finger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home