Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, December 21, 2005


RIVER WALK
There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-Hoo!" she shouts, "How can I get to the other side?"
The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, "You ARE on the other side."

Sometimes this is how I feel at the creek! I am on the wrong side of the river. It's like getting up on the wrong side of the bed. I thank you no what I mean. Don't speak TO me I'll BITE YOU HEAD OFF. What a way to start the day.

We all need one of those big red push bottoms(button :-)) from Staples. First thing in the morning you push the button and get an attitude adjustment! Now you can start the day with a smile instead of growling at ever thing that moves.

OR YOU Can start the day by saying thank you Lord for the gift of another day! All I am or well ever be I place in YOUR hands to guide me this day! Give me an attitude of gratuity to accept the things this day that I can't change and trust that it's your Will not my own!

Thought for the day, life is Moore than you or me so open your heart to all the possibilities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home