Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tense day around the crek yesterday! We had to take my wife's dog to the vet. He was passing quite a bit of blood. Not nice to talk about but he was in pretty bad shape. Rex is about 13 years old and as most pets, my wife has him spoiled rotten. We waited all day for word abut him.

I had to take M to the dentist so I was gone most of the afternoon. M has braces and has to get adjusted every month. On the way back I got a couple of pics. to share with you... Covered bridge



I have bee wanting to get a pic of this tree for a lone time, Look at the roots on this bugger!

Thought for the day, My wife is happy Rex will be alright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home