Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, May 20, 2005

Understanding

Hi gang, I know your glade Friday is here. To me it has been another fast week. I feel much better today. I believe I have most of the cold meds. Out of my system. Meds. Can work wonders and cause havoc. I think most of us are aware of that.

We have learned many new medical terms about old illness in resent times.
Alzheimer, Autism, Bipolar, ADD, Depression and MD. We hear of these often but does the general public understand what a person goes through that has one are more of these problems.

Tinnutis is another illness we hear of but few have any idea what it’s like. I have had this most of my life caused by ear infections as a small child. I grew up with it and always thought the noise I hear was what silence sounds like! As I grew older I became more aware of my hearing loose.

Not many today have heard a short wave radio. The radio waves vibrate up and down in a wide spectrum of noise high and low. This is very similar to what I hear on a daily basic. Some times the noise over laps and I hear two or more sounds at the same time. The only relief I get is when I sleep. Recently however I have been awaken with the intense noise.

Caffeine, like of sleep, nerves, and anxieties all play a big roll in the intensity of the noise. Cure; there isn’t one to date. How do you cope with it? You do the best you can to ignore it! All my life I have wondered how people pick up on the words to a song, they here the words that I don’t understand.

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, life is full of ups and downs, try your best to walk an even path!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home