Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, June 08, 2006

"Now Wait A Minute"

I believe most of us have had a da-ja-vu accruing in our day, some times I have more than one LOL! I have had people tell me that when things seem so familiar it is because you have been there in a past life! Well I don't go along with that but it is spooky to say the least.

The one that will drive me up a wall is to lay something down and it not be there when you go to get it! Hum... maybe a ghost moved it!

I have often thought about what someone else may have thought looking at the same thing thousands of years ago! What did it make them think about? How did they feel looking at it? Did they want to saver the moment? Did they tell someone else about it?

Well, any way I think you no what I mean. Yesterday I ran across this illusion that is neat go here to see it and follow the directions... COOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home