Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Up date

Hey every one not much going on other than summer work out side. I am still busy with cutting grass and trimming at Church home and the lake. This consumes most of my time. I do check e-mail and spot check you guys to see what's going on.

Last weekend we had the great-grand kids. They are growing so fast. My grandson took some cell phone pics...








Today starts the big yard sale at the lake. My wife has been working on this for months. I hope it goes well for them. We sent a lot of things from home to go in the sale. Megan and her best friend are helping today. They are not putting any antiques or electronics in the sale. I am still thinking of e-bay however my first try with them wasn't good.

Have a good weekend everyone. I will check in when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home