Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Looking back

This has been one of those weeks where you just can't seem to get any thing done. The week was filled with family doctor and dentist visits. Rain and cooler weather. The cooler weather is actualy a blessing. I haven't turned on the AC yet.( I wander if I've saved enough for a round of golf?)

Our first kitten left the nest. Little yellow male, went to one of my wifes friends, friend. The two bobtail males I am keeping. So I have two females black and one black and white to find a home far. I had a phone call for one but no show! They are so cute skampering around. they are into every thing.

Still working along the creek. This is a slow go because I'm pulling up roots as I go! Hard work but wiil help keep the privits from comming back so fast. I worked with my son cutting grass at the lake yesterday we were through in under three hours! It use to take twelve. The new mower was expensive but as for as I'm concerned it has alrady paid for itself. The lake has never looked as good as it does now.

I got this e-mail this morning...



We have had heavey rain this morning. I can't help but think of those on the coast who just can't or don't want to live any where else. My youngest daughters in-laws lost everything in Gulf Shors. At 65 pluss it's hard to start over! My heart goes out to all those who have no idea what they are going to do!

Have a great sunday everyone. I am scaning some old pics. so I may share some shots of the 60s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home