Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, April 14, 2006



Good morning everyone. You are probably wondering what in the whorl is this painting? Well, it's a overhead shot of me falling in the creek Monday playing golf! LOL! Very first hole, I tried to cross the creek carrying my bag and lost my balance. One big splash and man did I get wet! Could have been a bad accident but bruises on back,hip and a cut on my wrist was all the damage done. Course my pride took a beating. I was so embarrassed!

We are having some wonderful weather so I am working in the yard as much as I can. Between Church the lake and here I stay pretty busy this time of the year. This want let up until the growing season is over. I don't mind it keeps me active. No time to get bored. I hope every one has a blessed Good Friday and Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home