Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Water Bridge



Even after you see it, it is still hard to believe !

Water Bridge in Germany.... What a feat!

Six years, 500 million euros, 918 meters long.......now this is engineering!

This is a channel-bridge over the River Elbe and joins the former East and West! Germany, as part of the unification project. It is located in the city of Magdeburg, near Berlin. The photo was taken on the day of inauguration.

Looks new an innovative but this is really old school. Ohio did this in 1928!

Not much going on, I am back into the outdoor work mode and spend most of my time working out side. Our property is looking pretty good. The rectory at church is looking good and the lake property has never look as well. The new z-turn has made duck soup out of the work there. I still have some tress here and at the lake to take down but hey. I have all summer!

Yesterday may have been my luckiest day ever! I have never found a four leave clover and found one growing on my steps coming up from behind the house. What a find, took sixty-five years to find that bugger!

Have a great Sunday every one. Chad and I are going to Demo day at Bent Brook golf course today. I must remember to leave my credit card home! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home