Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"New Star in Heaven"




I’m Glad I’m Me
by Phil Bolsta

I don’t understand why everyone stares
When I take off my clothes and dance down the stairs.
Or when I stick carrots in both of my ears,
Then dye my hair green and go shopping at Sears.
I just love to dress up and do goofy things.
If I were an angel, I’d tie-dye my wings!

Why can’t folks accept me the way that I am?
So what if I’m different and don’t act like them?
I’m not going to change and be someone I’m not.
I like who I am, and I’m all that I’ve got.
@1991 Phil Bolsta

Cassidy, is such a heart wrenching story. As I read the news this morning of the bombing in Irack, Alabama prison overcrowding and budget. My mind kept coming back to this bright eyed little girl. We're not promased a tomorrow! Life is so frigiel and yet so many choose to just throw it away.

My prayer today is for Cassidy and her family, may the pain of her passing awaken in all of us a new desire to be better, try harder, and place our lives in the Fathers hands always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home