Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, March 27, 2006

Busy Weekend



We had the twins and their sister this weekend. First time in over a month. Their mother came by for about ten minutes. What a joke! If I had my way she wouldn't see them at all! The only and best thing I can do for her is pray for her. She is running foot loose and wild one drug high to the next.

The kids all have bad colds, about what you can expect for this crazy weather we are having. Hot one day and cold the next. My grandpa use to call it an intercourse with nature! LOL!

Saturday I cut grass at the church for the first time this year. Yesterday my son cut at the lake while my grandson and I played golf. It was windy and cold all day. I guess I don't have to tell you Tiger lost by fifteen strokes! As he said. That's golf! Not much else you can say. Ames was KING of the hill! I haven't seen better in a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home